Monday 7 December 2015

Torn Hearts by M.E. Gordon





REVIEWED BY Emma White


Torn HeartsTorn Hearts by M.E. Gordon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review so here goes.
A new Author to me so was looking forward to seeing how the story played out.

Elizabeth has insecurities about her weight and appearance as she feels frump against her 2 very good looking and successful brothers.
So when the good looking eligible bachelor Spencer is interested in her she is unsure.

But not only has she caught the eye of Spencer, along comes Simon a photographer who tries to win her heart.
Twists and turns for Elizabeth who still can't believe her luck runs into more than one problem along the way. Who will she choose, they both have something to hide.

I was hooked to the end and can't wait to get my hands on the next book !
Reviewed on behalf of Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1M067GJKHGNXH/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3QPXQKKQ7ARGO/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...