Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Ground Rules Rewritten by Roya Carmen

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

The Ground Rules Rewritten (The Rule Breakers, #2)The Ground Rules Rewritten by Roya Carmen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this second installment in the series. I was puzzled as to where this would go in terms of storyline after book one, but I found that I once again enjoyed the ride of Gabe and Mirella, Weston and Bridget. Gabe was a stronger presence in this book and I enjoyed getting a deeper understanding of his and Mirella's relationship. I also felt like I had more insight as to how and why they could all tolerate these arrangements that many would find unacceptable. Bridget remains a side character of limited consequence. This book caused my kindle to steam at various moments, those parts were well written.

By the end of the book, I am unsure what I think about these four and in particular I find that I am less and less a fan of Mirella. She was a total flake at times but had moments of integrity. Gabe also puzzled me and Weston seemed to have done a 180 in his feelings. All in all this book invokes strong feelings, whether it's passion, morality or values, this book has it all. I will definitely be devouring book three when it arrives.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.



View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...