There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Tell Me Something by Aubrey Bondurant


REVIEWED BY Kari Cox


Tell Me SomethingTell Me Something by Aubrey Bondurant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I think the story was written really well. I was pulled into the story and couldn't put it down. I like how independent Haylee is and how adamant she is about going to school. Her personality was very relate-able. I loved the scenes with her in Hong Kong. It was a super funny scenario. Haylee and Josh's Tell Me Something game was also really cute. I think it's awesome how her side hobby opportunity came about. It's nice to picture a normal girl being able to do that. I enjoyed how the story brought the girl click together between Haylee, Sasha, and Catherine. The other characters were great as well. Brian's character is flirty and awesome. I liked how much fun he brought to the story; including his purposeful attempts to make Josh jealous. There are plenty of good attributes to this book. Read it!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment