Monday 6 November 2017

I'm Yours by Melody Grace


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


I'm Yours (Sweetbriar Cove Book 4)I'm Yours by Melody Grace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Poor MacKenzie lives in a small town that is a little on the old fashion side with their adage that if you're a lady still unattached at thirty that you'll end up being a spinster cat lady. She's had many fix-ups arranged by well meaning friends and has now pretty much sworn off on the dating life.

She acts impulsively on a chance Halloween encounter with her old high school crush. Jake is the small town made famous football player. He's come home to recover from a possible career ending injury. It doesn't take Jake long to realize how much he misses his high school best friend.

These two give in to their attraction. I think when you go from friends to lovers that there is a deeper connection. Which these two have. Their future seems to be building on a life together even though Mackenize knows deep down that Jake's career could be an issue. When Jake is dealt a devastating blow I was reeling with him. He reacted without looking at the big picture which deeply hurt MacKenize. I was very proud of Mackenzie on calling him out on his actions and for not allowing herself to be pushed aside.

Can MacKenzie remain strong and continue on without Jake and will Jake realize he doesn't have much of a life without MacKenzie?

This is a very sweet romance that really pulls at the heart strings.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...