Thursday 23 November 2017

Drive by Kate Stewart

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox



DriveDrive by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ladies and gents this is a must read. Especially if you are a music lover. An AMAZING story with songs linked at the beginning of each chapter so you can listen while you read to set the mood for the chapter. Sheer brilliance.

Drive is definitely in my top five favorite reads of 2017.

Willow Aster recommended this book to me and I am so so happy I followed up and read it. This is my first Kate Stewart and I look forwarding to checking other works by her. The emotional ride was breathe stealing, tear causing, sigh inspiring awesomeness.

I don't want to give away one little piece of this story. It needs to be read with no expectations and no hype.

Stella is a unique and amazing character. I loved her from the start. When I can insert myself into the character I know I have found a winner. My enjoyment increases ten fold when I can see myself living the life of the character or having experienced something that she is going through. Good writing does that.

The heroes in this book deserve a little kudos and I cared deeply for them, but don't want to influence a future readers perception so I will leave it at that.

Thank you Kate for an amazing adventure!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...