Saturday 25 November 2017

Music of the Soul by Annabella Michaels

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney



Music of the Soul (Souls of Chicago, #2)Music of the Soul by Annabella Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was music to my ears. It was such a beautiful, sexy story. I have found myself completely lost in this series. One book ends and I am picking up the next one before you can say Souls of Chicago.

Carter is Caleb’s twin. Almost identical in every way, but even twins have their own personality. Carter has a beautiful soul, he expresses everything through his music, so to hear bad news that could damage his future is completely devastating for him. Hurt, angry and upset beyond anything he imagined he lashes out at the wrong person.

Ryan is a firefighter putting fires out all over Chicago, but boy did he light this story up. God, he is completely gorgeous and charming. I’m sure I have a hole in my lip from biting it so hard while reading.

Both these men try desperately to forget about each other. Why fight an attraction like they have? I was thinking seriously get it on already. Yep, I was chanting these two beautiful souls along.

You never know what is around the corner. Life throws things at you and it can all change in the blink of an eye. Carter and Ryan both have some challenges to overcome. The one thing that they can both count on his family. Family that is born from love not just blood.

Music, love, and the hottest sex make this story an exceptionally read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...