Monday 6 November 2017

Cuffed by K. Bromberg

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


Cuffed (Everyday Heroes Book 1)Cuffed by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this one. Whilst I loved the connection between the two lead characters, and also the banter with the brothers, I felt too sad reading this story. I think it should be noted that there may be triggers here for some readers. Although it’s not solely about that topic. What we have here is a second change love story that spans over twenty years. As eight year olds, these two were besties and relied on each other. Circumstances meant they were separated and didn’t meet up again till they were adults. It’s also a tale of trust, earning it and keeping it and living your dreams. Both these characters were extremely strong and somewhat stubborn which lead to some feisty flirting. My heart ached thru this book, for the two girls and for Emmy to find some solace and peace. Grant was not only a hero but a great source of comfort for Emerson.

Head up, Wings out...... loved that saying and I’ll be keeping an eye out for Grady and Grayson’s novels, I’m sure they have a lot to say!

*Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...