Wednesday 29 November 2017

Breathe: The Program Book 2 by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY 
Ann Meemken 



Breathe: The Program Book 2Breathe: The Program Book 2 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series. I was very excited for the release of this book.

This story is full of action, suspense, passion, friendship, honor, love, and lust. Raven is newest addition to this series. She has this bad girl persona. I have no doubt she is a force to be reckoned with. It is so fun watching her let her guard down from time to time. Snake has his work cut out for him, if he thinks he can tame her.

This story is intense and I loved every minute of it. I am excited to read more about these characters and see what other surprises await us.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews


AMAZON

AMAZON AU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...