Monday 6 November 2017

Field-Tripped by Nicole Archer

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Field-Tripped (Ad Agency Series, #3)Field-Tripped by Nicole Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Field-Tripped is book 3 in the Ad Agency Series. I think this book can easily be stand-a-lone. The only disappointment that I had with this book is that I wished we revisited with the characters from the first two books more. Not that anything was missing in this book. I, personally, just wanted to read more about them as I enjoy catching up with their lives.

This book as more humor in it that the first two books which I really love. There was several laugh-out-loud moments. The secondary characters really added layers of craziness and depth to the story. Which made me connect more with the story and made it more realistic.

Two Ad Agency's are in competing in silly games to win a Ad Business. Turns out two ex's, Eli and Charlie, are on opposite teams. Which adds more competitiveness between the two teams. They have never gotten over each other and their underlying chemistry is sizzling. When they finally give in there is some serious heat!

These two have to work out past issues in order to have a possible future together.

I consider this book a real page turner that I thoroughly enjoyed and I really hope we get to read more about the characters in future books.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...