Saturday 18 November 2017

Single Daddy Scot by Donna Alam

REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox 



Single Daddy ScotSingle Daddy Scot by Donna Alam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well Ms. Donna, you've done it again. Every time I think, that was my favorite, you give me another. I super serious this time, I love Single Daddy Scot.

Firstly, and most importantly, the Scots just do it for me. Secondly, Mac is just the bomb.

I was to be in Scotland last week and unfortunately had to cancel my trip, but I had told my hubs I was going to find me a Scot in a kilt and I wasn't coming home. He laughed being used to my nonsense, but I was absolutely not jesting.

Lucky for me, Donna serves me one right up in Mac. I love his humor. I am big fan of funny and all the books in this series have such great "laugh out loud" dialogue. I love Mac's dirty mouth. I could listen to him spout naughty thoughts for hours...days....years. That accent, ladies, I could hear it in my head as I read. Swoon.

Ella is such a great heroine. She had some rough times in a bad relationship and struggled through to come back to herself. She also has a great sense of humor. She is so good with Louis and with Mac for that matter. I liked how she thought things through and wasn't tossed about every little thing.

Love this series and all the characters but mostly love Donna's writing. It is down to earth and believable. I can see people I know in the characters. They speak realistically and interact as I do with my friends.

Thanks for another great adventure!!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews





1 comment:

  1. What an amazing Review. If I hadn’t already met Mac I would be doing so reeeeal soooon lol

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...