Monday 27 November 2017

For the Love of an Outlaw by T.S. Joyce

REVIEWED By
Joanne Swinney 



For the Love of an Outlaw (Outlaw Shifters, #1)For the Love of an Outlaw by T.S. Joyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Only I could look for a new shifter series to read and read book one of one. Roll on December for book two. However this Author has many shifter series for me to sink my teeth into. I am looking forward to reading every single of them. Oh! Yeah she’s good. Her storytelling skills had me reading this book in one sitting.

Ava left home a long time ago. All she ever thought about was leaving her small home town to start a new life for herself. As soon as that became possible she did exactly that and never looked back. Leaving her brother behind and her brother’s horrible friend, Trigger. He was always mean to her and she never knew why.

When Colton, Ava’s brother rings basically demanding she come back home and help Trigger, she point blank refused, but she owned her brother. So what was two weeks out of her life?

Things were definitely different in her home town. She still felt like the outsider she had always been, but riddles and weird behaviour took it to a whole new level. I don’t think Ava ever could have prepared her for what was happening in her brother’s life or hers for that matter.

Trigger loved Ava it was a simple as that. Oh, sure he never said that out loud, but I knew while reading. Ava was the only woman for him. True saying ‘love hurts’.
I think Trigger underestimated Ava, she’s a child anymore. He’s about to find out how much of a woman she is.

Ava learns many secrets from her childhood. She thought she knew her brother. Wishing she had done things differently, but hindsight is just that. She can’t change the past, but she can change the direction of her future.

Shifter romance is my favourite and this one has just made the top of my list.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...