Saturday 25 November 2017

Uniting the Souls by Annabella Michaels

REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 



Uniting the Souls (Souls of Chicago, #6)Uniting the Souls by Annabella Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Uh oh! Last book in this phenomenal series. I really just don’t want it to end. Huge sigh while writing this review.

The story isn’t M/M. What? That’s right, it’s better. What could be better you ask? Well, triple the pleasure of course M/M/M. This addition to the series was off the charts in all areas. I couldn’t put it down.

Matt who owns Agape House has always been in the background. He love to help others was always evident, but no one really knew anything about him.

Isaac who works at Agape was actually a resident to begin with. He will never forget what Matt did for him. He’s idolize Matt since they first met.

Hudson, Dr. Hudson Westley known in previous books is one fine man, has help out many throughout the series. He’s one hottie Doctor that’s for sure.

Hudson has his sights set on not just one man, but two. How does he think this is even possible? Matt is like a hard nut no one can crack, Isaac is almost impossibly shy. And he thinks he’s going to get them both in his bed and not just for one night.

Well, it seems some attractions are just too hard to fight. Thank you Anna Michaels for making it possible for three souls to become almost one. I couldn’t believe how hot this story was. Don’t get me wrong it was emotional and it had much needed humor but the chemistry was explosive.

Hudson was a patient man. He knew what he wanted and he’d wait for each of them to come to him. When Matt broke down I didn’t think I could love Hudson more. His empathy knew no bounds. When Isaac told them of is worst nightmare I sobbed.

Anyone in this world would lucky to have a Hudson in their lives. All three complement each other beautifully, but Hudson brought them all together, he is the rock that binds them.

I feel like I have come to an end and I could actually cry. I don’t want this series to be over. I have been on quite an adventure. I want to live in Chicago with the Greene family.

I don’t think any amount of words in the English dictionary will truly do this series justice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...