Monday 6 November 2017

Wicked *itch by Teresa Gabelman


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 




Wicked *itchWicked *itch by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Mayhem is what I was going through trying to understand why this book was only made available to residents in the US. I can’t fathom the reasoning behind it. I mean we do read in the United Kingdom. Some of the greatest writers were British born and bred. Charles Dickens, Jane Austin, more recent JK Rowling. I mean you can see why I am finding difficult in understanding the concept of only publishing in the US.

Do you know what magic really is? It’s having special friends that live far away like the USA and can gift you a book that is unavailable to buy in the UK. So, thank you my special friend Mel for gifting me a book I wanted to read by one of my favourite Authors.

Now that I have that off my chest I can tell you that I loved this book. The story was captivating with a world of complete fantasy. It was just what I needed to lose myself in. A world of makebelieve in a town called ‘Assjacket’. Yep, that’s right, it had me giggling as always, Teresa Gabelman can bring great humor to a story when very much needed.

Wicked is a witch, yes her name is Wicked. Of course it is. She’s a tattoo artist and an excellent one by all accounts. I mean she could just magically give you a tattoo should she choose to do so, but where is the fun in that? She likes to create, she’s a brilliant artist and what better way than to create by seeing your work on someone else.

Thorne a shifter is Wicked’s every wet dream. He sounds truly awesome as well. I do love a strong alpha shifter to take my breath away. He is very protective of Wicked and yeah he’s slightly wicked himself.

Have you read The Protector Series by this Author? I know sidetracked well not really because a couple of the VC Warriors pay a visit to this quirky little town. Imagine my surprise when…… HA!! Not telling you a thing more.

If you love all things paranormal and fun then this book is a must read. I hope you live in the US or have friends who can gift you the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...