Thursday 16 November 2017

Hangry Girl by Lily Kate

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere



Hangry Girl (The Girls #1)Hangry Girl by Lily Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is exactly what I needed to read for a fun and funny read to cheer me up! I am loving Lily Kate's books.

In this one, it is a friends to lovers novel told in dual POV and I find I enjoy those the most. I really like reading both opinions and getting to know each character in a better light. And I felt these two leads where gorgeous. Oh course they were good looking, but their inner selves were just as attractive. No one wouldn't love Bradley. He was considerate, respectful and quick witted. And had a slight dirty mouth! Which is fine, because that brought out a different side to Lexi too. She could hold her own, but up against Brad, she melted like snow in the Sahara! I loved her cheekiness and love of life. She was an astute business woman, even if she gave away most of her profits because she had a heart of gold. Together this couple were sweet and endearing. I was glad they got their HEA, even if it took twenty years for them both to get it together.

I look forward to the next book this author releases, and I know that in the mean time, I will probably re read this one again. I definitely recommend you give it a go.

*Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...