Monday 6 November 2017

Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 



Thirty Day BoyfriendThirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whitney G sure knows how to pull off a complete and satisfying story in novella format. THIRTY DAY BOYFRIEND delivered well on some of my favourite themes in romance: office setting, two main characters who hate one another (but do they?) and chemistry. The premise for the story line itself wasn’t unique but Whitney G’s execution made it feel new, fresh and enjoyable.

Nicholas Wolf is The Boss, jerky but with more than a crush on his Executive Assistant Emily. Emily is a strong heroine and these two have developed a no-BS dialogue over a few years. Nevertheless, Emily isn’t happy and is looking for her exit. That’s the beginning and the story went a direction that felt fun, full of tension and ultimately made me want to inhale the book.

I’ve read most of Whitney G’s short reads and I have to say this is one of my favourites because of the two characters and how their contrasting personalities pulled them towards one another. I highly recommend this for an afternoons relaxing, reading fun.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.



View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...