Saturday 18 November 2017

The Outliers by T.M. Frazier

REVIEWED BY 
Monique Cashmere




The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)The Outliers by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was looking forward to this second book of The Outskirts Duet, but unfortunately for me, it didn't hit the mark for a great conclusion. At times I felt it was rushed and flat which made it lose its edginess. There were other elements that dragged it down for me too. As much as I loved Finn, and I really did, the interaction between him and Sawyer was too ardent and felt over played and overdone. Storyline factual's are a big thing for me, and I felt there were inconsistencies with the medical issues and legal system areas. All of these made for me to roll my eyes at certain points within this novel because it was annoying.

Things I did enjoy about the whole series was the strong family connection. That always makes me smile. And there was plenty of banter between Josh and Miller & Finn and Critter that kept me entertained. Maybe if I read this duet all at once I may have a better rating, but I think more to the point, it would be awesome if condensed and made into one book. Even though I wasn't a huge fan of this duet, it won't stop me for reading the next book from T.M. Frazier.


*I received an arc for an honest review.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...