Saturday 18 November 2017

Most Eligible Bastard by Annika Martin

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Most Eligible BastardMost Eligible Bastard by Annika Martin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Most Eligible Bastard by Annika Martin

The blurb on this book grabbed me from the get-go and there were a few laughs to be had. What did work for me was Vicki (and Smuckers): she was a great character with a backbone who didn't back down easily. What didn't work for me was Henry: sometimes his words showed little or no respect for Vicky (behind her back) and I couldn't accept it. I really wanted to love this book but I just couldn't. I'm giving it two stars for the laughs.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RIWP7DX47C8VA/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...