Monday 27 November 2017

In the Heir by Ruth Cardello

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 



In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)In the Heir by Ruth Cardello
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first started this book I thought I knew exactly who was going to fall in love with who. I was epically wrong.

There’s been a divide in the Westerly family for far too long. Brothers never communicating, so the assumptions continue to grow until it’s almost like rivalry.

Pain is ever present in their lives. A past that hasn’t been dealt with properly. Their Grandmother decides to interfere and try and pull her family back together. I’m not sure how I feel about her. In all honesty I didn’t like her character, not that I like now. Maybe in the next book I’ll come to a better decision.

Alisha a family friend, she’s almost like family since she was practically raised by their mother. She agrees to help out Spencer Westerly. She would do anything for him. No, she wasn’t in love with him. He was like a brother to her. When Spencer’s brother, Brett finds out about Alisha he is certainly left with mix feelings.

Brett lived with his father while Spencer lived with his mother. It was a divide that has shape them into who they are today. They say everything happens for a reason and in this case I believe that to be true.

Love comes when we least expect it, but it such a wonderful feeling. Whether it’s happening to you or reading about a booming romance it can light up your heart.

To understand all the family dynamics it’s definitely worth reading. I loved the journey I took with the Westerly’s and I am looking forward to the next book in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...