Thursday 23 November 2017

Love by Jillian Dodd

REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox 



Love (The Keatyn Chronicles #12)Love by Jillian Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Installment 12 of the Keatyn Chronicles, LOVE, is action packed. There is plenty happening in every ones lives. Mostly good. Definitely got the soap opera feel from this one.

Keatyn and Aiden are adorable as always and are the driving force of this series. Keatyn keep me coming back reading each book with excitement.

All the Johnson boys are lovable and I have enjoyed watching them grow up and find their soul mates. This has been a wonderful journey with Jillian Dodd's host of high school students finding their way in the world.

I grew to love Knox Daniels. He was cocky and arrogant starting out but turned out to be a great guy and good friend to the group.

The News Flash articles are something I look forward to in the books. They read like real gossip column report and always make me laugh.

I will miss all the Keatyn Chronicle crew but have enjoyed the journey with them. Thanks Jillian for an entertaining series that I have truly enjoyed.

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon UK

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...