Monday 6 November 2017

Paradise Exhumed by Ian Thompson.

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Paradise Exhumed (Ray Hammett Thrillers 1)Paradise Exhumed by Ian Thompson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you like intense murder mysteries this book is for you!

Seasoned reporter Ray Hammett and newbie Jessica Summers are sent on assignment to interview an old adversary of Ray's. They arrive at her house and discover a gruesome murder. This turns their investigation into a murder mystery. Through their investigation they meet and interview several suspects.

The author does a really good job of describing the characters with their individual quirks and each of the scenes. I felt that I was right there with Ray and Jessica as each scene unfolded.

As the story goes along it seems to get more and more intense. The murders are gruesome and unsettling. I really liked that the author had a way of pulling me into the book that I was attempting to solve the mystery too. Every person I thought was the killer ended up being killed. It had me constantly changing my thought process.

It was becoming a race against Ray and Jessica discovering the killer before they became the killed.

This book is very intense and very well written. It had me guessing right till the very end!


View all my reviews


Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R2P44OQXQ4YXGG/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...