Wednesday 29 November 2017

Bear My Soul by T.S. Joyce

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 


Bear My Soul  (Fire Bears #1)Bear My Soul by T.S. Joyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Fire Bear Series. Bear shifters are totally my thing. I love a strong masculine alpha shifter. Cody Keller fits that description perfectly and then some.

After Rory Dobson had a one night stand many moons ago she ended up with more than herself to take care of. All alone in the world Rory has some big decisions to make. This woman is a beautiful person and most certainly deserves some good karma in her life.

Cody Keller a bear shifter that has been let down in the past and is finding it difficult to move forward with his future or so his family think. Cody works at the firehouse in his home town. The images I have conjured up will need the whole fire brigade to put out the flames.

The Keller’s are a wonderful family. I can’t wait to read more about them all. With Cody having brothers there is definitely a good chance I’ll be reading each of their stories and I couldn’t be happier.

I’m off to download book two in this series. If you love paranormal reads, especially shifter romance then this book is a must read for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...