There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 16 November 2015

Cross The Line by Julie Johnson



REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Cross the LineCross the Line by Julie Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cross the Line by Julie Johnson
5 Fracking Stars

I lovvvvvvvvvved this book so much and I just did not want it to end! It was fantastic and is the second standalone in a series that I'm already wanting to reread.

We met these two interesting characters in Not You Its Me and Phoebe had me intrigued right from the get-go. My God, she is hilarious. Her thought process had me laughing throughout this book and I loved it. While we don't get to completely know Knox, he's a damn likable character! You know, your typical alpha; a man of few words, overprotective, loves hard. And so sexy *swoon* and let's be honest, who doesn't want a man who has a big gun and knows how to use it, too??

As I said, there was lots of humor in this book and it was a perfect contrast for the elements of suspense. I loved that it was a bit of a forbidden romance in that Knox is Phoebe's older brothers best friend. I just loved everything. I want this series to continue and I'm not above begging the author to write a story for a few other characters. Great series, fantastic book, and one I highly recommend.

**Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment