Monday 30 November 2015

Girl Tripping; a sweet, romantic comedy by Gina LaManna


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Girl Tripping: a sweet, romantic comedyGirl Tripping: a sweet, romantic comedy by Gina LaManna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My favourite type of book is a romantic comedy, and this one fits the bill brilliantly. Gina LaManna is a great young author that is perfecting her craft with every new novel and this one is my favourite to date.

Lena is a New Yorker who is having a bad month. She breaks up with her boyfriend, looses her job because of said boyfriend and he won't relinquish her puppy, Harry. The only good thing going for her at the moment is a competition she entered, and won, regarding a trip she fabricated about her book buddies. So in order to claim the money, they try to replicate the tip with photos only things never seem to go as planned for poor Lena.

Gina is fast becoming a new one click author for me. She never disappoints. She has a knack of creating characters with depth and adds the right amount of humor. Of course with a touch or more of romance and you have won me over.

The other great part about this book is having my own little book buddy group, I could relate to parts of this story and the places the girls visit on their trip - I felt like I could have been a part of it. And if so, just call me Gigi! Awesome work Miss LaManna - can not wait to see what you have for us next.


Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...