Friday 20 November 2015

Troy: Fianna Fail:Soldiers of Destiny by S. Kline

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



Troy: Fianna Fáil: Soldiers of DestinyTroy: Fianna Fáil: Soldiers of Destiny by S. Kline
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Troy is a young Mafia leader destined to take over from the current Boss'. He is savvy, brutal and sexy although he does have a few issues. His mum was murdered, his dad is in jail and a girl he had a fling with is pregnant. Worst part, its not the girl who he has been in love with since he was 15.

Things happen quick in this book, the action, the drugs and the parties. It kind of reminded me of a side show to Sons of Anarchy, bonus for me. It has the same sex appeal, similar brutality and energy. It is not for the faint hearted but it does make for an action packed read. There are a few complications that Troy and his mob brothers need to settle.

I would recommend this book if you are into romantic mysteries.


I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...