Wednesday 11 November 2015

Death Of The Spirit by Rick Chiantaretto

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Death of the Spirit (Crossing Death #2)Death of the Spirit by Rick Chiantaretto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Poor Edmund/Alexander. Every time he thinks he has things figured out, a wrench is thrown in the story and he is left scrambling.

Death of the Spirit continues from Death of the Body and Edmund trying to stop Joshua and save his family and friends. The end is a huge twist. I don't know if Rick intends to write more in this series but I surely hope so.

Edmund's demon side is giving him some trouble controlling as it grows stronger. He makes some decisions that could effect his relationships. I few times I wanted to yell at him to wake up and see the big picture. But alas, as Rick through the big twist in the end, I didn't see the big picture either.

Enjoyed this one, thanks Rick.

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...