Friday 20 November 2015

True Love by Melissa Pearl

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

True Love (A Songbird Novel)True Love by Melissa Pearl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Melissa Pearl book but I feel sure it won't be my last.

Some great twist in this book and it is not your normal rock star romance, it is so much more.

Ness is the drummer in Chaos and has been in love with Jimmy the lead singer since high school.

Jimmy cares for all the band members but is the normal rock star player.

Several events are set in motion that change everything. True Love is a story of heart break, loss and fighting your way back to yourself. May not be who your thought you would be but maybe its a better you, or just a different you.

Melissa tells us to love ourselves first then you have the ability to love someone else. Music is healing for all the characters and I connect with that as I love music and how it can change my moods.

I love Nessa's stubborness and her weakness.
Jimmy is not perfect but his patience is a wonderful thing.

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/




View all my reviews




Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...