Wet by Ruth Clampett

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


WetWet by Ruth Clampett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Going to be honest, I picked it to read from the cover and the title. It wasn't anything like I expected.

Paul a recovering sex addict meets Elle, a recent divorcee. He is looking for his one true love and she is looking for meaningless sex. Pretty sure the Wet came from Paul's dad's sprinkler/landscaping business.

There is some fun banter between Paul and Elle that made me laugh. His family is dysfunctional enough to be entertaining.

I had trouble a few times staying with the story but the ending brought it all back around.




View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.

Tied by Carian Cole