Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wet by Ruth Clampett

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


WetWet by Ruth Clampett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Going to be honest, I picked it to read from the cover and the title. It wasn't anything like I expected.

Paul a recovering sex addict meets Elle, a recent divorcee. He is looking for his one true love and she is looking for meaningless sex. Pretty sure the Wet came from Paul's dad's sprinkler/landscaping business.

There is some fun banter between Paul and Elle that made me laugh. His family is dysfunctional enough to be entertaining.

I had trouble a few times staying with the story but the ending brought it all back around.




View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...