Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Boss: Book Two by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

The Boss: Book Two (The Boss, #2)The Boss: Book Two by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Boss Serial: Book Two by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

I'm loving the progression of this series although honestly, I just wanted to throw something across the room (and at the authors!) when I got to the end!

I'm really enjoying getting to know Grace and Blake a little better and I just really just need more from them now! I have questions begging for answers and I'm hoping we get to the nitty gritty very soon!

These books must be read in order. As I mentioned, I'm loving the series and definitely recommend it.

*arc received in exchange for honest review

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...