There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Kissing My Killer by Helena Newbury


REVIEWED By Kari Cox

Kissing My KillerKissing My Killer by Helena Newbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Loved it! The story line is super unique. I won't go into detail to prevent any spoilers, but it was clever! I enjoyed reading something that was a change of pace compared to the traditional romance.

I liked Alexei's character. I think Helena did a great job of presenting him; especially his accent. I could easily connect with him and easily picture his appearance, actions, etc. Gabriella's character was a little mousy thing that I could easily picture as well. I often enjoy the mafia type books and this one definitely did not disappoint! Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment