Tuesday 10 November 2015

Billionaire Unbound~Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession book 8) by J.S. Scott


REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Billionaire Unbound by JS Scott
5*

I have been so eager for Chloe's story since Billionaire Untamed and I'm so pleased to say that JS Scott absolutely delivered an outstanding read.

Chloe is working to extricate herself from an abusive relationship and eventually ends up working for Gabe. There is a definite spark between these two and I really enjoyed the slow build to their romance. Chloe is understandably hesitant and I think the way the author treated that situation with utmost respect was spot-on. Gabe was just perfection personified and I swear, I could hear him talk to me with that delicious drawl. I think I have officially found my billionaire boyfriend in Gabe and I think he's here to stay.

I really loved this book as I have done the whole series. I particularly enjoyed the elements of intrigue and loved that both Chloe and Gabe are billionaires! I think Zane's book will be next and I'm intrigued to say the least!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RBNH3E37ASOVQ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3MQS165A1S99M/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...