There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Men Of Mayhem by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology)Men of Mayhem by J.L. Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For Cesare by Soraya Naomi, part of the Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology).

This review is for Soraya Naomi's book in the anthology, For Cesare. This was a great short story and can be read independent of one of my favorite mafia series, the Chicago Syndicate.

In this, we get a cross between a friends to lovers romance and a second chance romance. The characters are intriguing and even for a short, I had a bit of a surprise at one point. A great story, fast-paced, and one that left me wanting more. I liked the characters, Cesare and Kinsey, and hope that they'll make an appearance in future Syndicate books.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment