Tuesday 24 November 2015

Men Of Mayhem by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology)Men of Mayhem by J.L. Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For Cesare by Soraya Naomi, part of the Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology).

This review is for Soraya Naomi's book in the anthology, For Cesare. This was a great short story and can be read independent of one of my favorite mafia series, the Chicago Syndicate.

In this, we get a cross between a friends to lovers romance and a second chance romance. The characters are intriguing and even for a short, I had a bit of a surprise at one point. A great story, fast-paced, and one that left me wanting more. I liked the characters, Cesare and Kinsey, and hope that they'll make an appearance in future Syndicate books.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...