Tuesday 17 November 2015

Thirteen Souls by Larion Wills

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Thirteen SoulsThirteen Souls by Larion Wills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thirteen Souls is a paranormal with ghost, spirits and mediums. It is well written and draws you in from the beginning. There are several twist that are surprising and keep the story moving and interesting.

Gene, born to a wealthy southern family, had a rough childhood and is very distrusting. He is very sexually attracted to Heather Winstrobe from the moment he meets her, but he doesn't trust her and he doesn't believe the "episodes" she keeps having.

Heather feels guilty for the con she is pulling especially after meeting Gene and falling for him. She proceeds with their plans regardless.

Gene doesn't know whether to follow his feelings or his gut. Choosing the wrong one could cost him more than his fortune.

I enjoyed Thirteen Souls. It keep me turning pages and I couldn't wait to see what happened. It shocked me and I like that!

I received a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...