Tuesday 24 November 2015

Thin Love by Eden Butler

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Thin Love (Thin Love, #1)Thin Love by Eden Butler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you're in the mood for an angst-driven read, this is the book for you. I've had a few book friends recommend this book and I'd heard it was angsty and felt in the mood. Thin Love delivered on that promise and I enjoyed the push-pull, love-anger ride.

Kiera and Kona come from opposite tracks. Kona is a football giant with a player reputation that has been hard earned. Kiera is a talented musician and songwriter, not the least interested in Kona. These two put together on a class assignment but it's fireworks and aggression everytime they speak. Their relationship also has a different kind of fireworks and it's fantastic reading. I went from wanting them together to thinking they needed to be apart, again and again. Their mothers are another story completely.

This book moved from the present to the past and back to the present. I loved the timeline and the promise of finally finding out what happens for these two. I definitely want to read more by Eden Butler.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...