Tuesday 17 November 2015

Love, Laughter, and Legends: Five First in Series Novels by Denise Grover Swank.



REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Love, Laughter, and Legends: Five First in Series NovelsLove, Laughter, and Legends: Five First in Series Novels by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is special! To be able to get the first book from five of Denise's awesome series is a treasure! You will be able to see first hand how versatile this author is, she is amazing in a range of genres.

The Substitute is a fabulous rom com novel about a wedding and three wonderful girls that have a pact to be married by their 30th birthday. This book concentrates on Megan and Josh's story and one you will love and want to read the other two books.

After Math is a new adult contemporary romance based on college / uni students. We have a math tutor and sports jock that needs help to stay on the team. I loved the sweet romance with these two.

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes. This is my ultimate favourite series, not only from Denise, but ever. I love Rose, who is a sweet 24 year old girl that has the ability to see visions of the future. One she didn't want to see was her own death. This causes her to make a list of wishes, to complete before she dies. One wish is to do more with man, and this could happen with her sexy mechanic neighbour Joe. I can guarantee you once you have read Twenty-eight, you will go on to Twenty-nine, Thirty, Thirty-one, Thirty-two, Thirty-three, Thirty-four and the latest, Thirty-five and a Half Conspiracies. Absolute winner.

Chosen is a different genre to what I am used to, but being a Denise fan, I needed to at least try the first book. She won me over again, and was hooked and needed to finished this series promptly. It is not your usual paranormal romance, there are no vampires or werewolves. But a great story on a mother protecting her son at all costs, defending him against the earth's elements.

Here, is the name of the fifth book in this collection. Again not a genre that would make me one click, and the cover had me worried about it's subject. I shouldn't have worried at all, it is a great story of a young lass, Julia, who is in a car accident that changes her whole world. Just an incredible series.




View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...