Thursday 5 November 2015

Leather & Lace by Samantha Cole

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Leather & Lace (Trident Security #1)Leather & Lace by Samantha Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


For the past weeks I've seen this author's books circulate around FB so I decided to go for it and give one of them a go.
I'm glad I did as this was indeed a thoroughly entertaining and steamy story.

BDSM books have been in demand ever since 50 Shades, but it's great to sometimes stumble across books like this that have more than just lines and lines of sexual encounters and provide the reader with a solid story line and an engaging plot, the author indeed knows her topic and is well written and researched with plenty of dialogues and well matched characters. The plot was indeed a suspenseful one both in and out of the bedroom.

The BDSM scenes are not repetitive and they are well balanced within the book.

There are several hot male characters in the book and I know each will get its own story and I would certainly like to read the next instalment in the Trident Security Series.

4 DEVILISH STARS. ISALOVESBOOKS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...