Thursday 5 November 2015

Thirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies by Denise Grover Swank



REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Thirty-Five and a Half ConspiraciesThirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Just .... WOW! To be totally honest, I am still speechless and have the worst book hangover in a long time. So much happens in this book, that I am sure I will have to re read it in the next day or so as I just loved it so much!

This book starts up right from where Thirty-four leaves off. Rose is sitting in jail, and is trying to work out how she is going to get out. She has been accused of hiring Daniel Crocker to kill her momma. Everyone knows its not true, but it is amazing how far JR's bribes can go.

As I hate to have spoilers in a review, and there was so many things that happened, I really can not go into any detail without giving something away. So that being said, know that all the characters are back, my favourites being Rose and Mason. Neely Kate, Rose's best friend, has to put aside her emotions over loosing her babies and put her big girl panties on and help Rose with the latest shambles. Bruce Wayne is keeping an eye on the landscaping business whilst Violet is handling the nursery with Anna. Hilary and Kate are still up to their own antics, and Joe is trying his best to make things right.

Denise has given us so much to think about with this book. All the conspiracies and theories, some answered but some are due to be wrapped up in Thirty-six and a Half Motives (due March 2017). I love it, I really did, but it ended so sad for me, that I am still walking around shaking my head over it. I know there are going to be a lot of mixed emotions from everyone over the ending, but my fingers are crossed for Rose, as I know Denise will make sure she is well looked after. I can see Rose and Neely Kate on many adventures together!

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-Five-Half-Conspiracies-Gardner-Mystery-ebook/dp/B015QGBSLM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1446688468&sr=1-1&keywords=thirtyfive

http://www.amazon.com.au/Thirty-Five-Half-Conspiracies-Gardner-Mystery-ebook/dp/B015QGBSLM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1446688478&sr=8-4&keywords=thirty+five

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thirty-Five-Half-Conspiracies-Gardner-Mystery-ebook/dp/B015QGBSLM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1446688490&sr=1-1&keywords=thirty+five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...