Thursday 1 June 2017

FURY by Cat Porter


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


FuryFury by Cat Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fury isn't a pretty love story. It isn't a hearts and flowers love story. It is a rip your heart and gut out and wait....but the good stuff will come love story.

Finger and Serena's story is hard. They both are so strong and resilient in the face of the horrible things they have lived through. I know I would have given up under the weight of it all. That inner strength they both possess is such a beautiful thing.

Cat Porter has woven such a web and just like the spider she baits us and drags us into the layers of deception, scheming, smoke screens and lies.

I had more than one WTF moment. A few times I had to put Fury down for a minute and gather myself before moving forward. I have been reading Cat Porter since her first release and she was so very skilled as a new author but you can see her grow and with Fury she took it over the top.

I don't know how she will top Finger and Serena's story but I know she will and I can't wait to read what is next in Cat Porter's imagination.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...