Writing Mr. Right by T.K. Leigh


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Writing Mr. RightWriting Mr. Right by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I needed Mr. Right, or I need a Mr. Right. Either way the book was so very entertaining. Molly is independent. She is funny, blunt and made me laugh throughout the book. She mortifies her brother Drew on a daily basis. I love the closeness of their brother sister relationship.

Molly is a romance author that writes under a pen name to protect the innocent or just because she doesn' want anyone tAo know she writes naughty romance novels. She is having a bit of a writers' block and needs some inspiration.

Dr. Noah McAllister is the treating physician for Molly's dad who suffers from alheizmers. He is pretty perfect. Hence my needing a Mr. Right. I also needed a well written clever story. I have struggled recently to find something to peak my interest and truly enjoy and T.K. Leigh helped me out and wrote me an awesome romcom. I mean, I am sure she wrote it for me and just shared it with the rest of you.

Highly recommend this one, and wondering if I can hang out with Molly sometime. I think we would have a laugh or two.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.