Friday 9 June 2017

RUCKUS by L.J. Shen


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)Ruckus by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW, Ruckus was the first book I have read from this Author and I was delighted to have been given the chance to read and review this book.
I love angst, romance and bad boys and this story offered me all those elements which I was looking in this book.
L.J. had me hooked from the very first page. The storyline completely blew my mind with so many scenarios and unexpected results. The chemistry was OFF the charts between the leads and I was at times giddy with excitement by their interactions and it almost gave me a fluttery feeling. My expectations were not only met, I was rewarded with a completely good feel factor and the delight to have found a new Author.
Rosie and Dean together will leave you breathless. Their story is one where the universe has been aligned to put them into orbit and spin you out of this world. I would love to start the series so I can go back in time and see where it all began and how far these two have been fighting some of the emotions which seem to resurface in this book.
Dean will definitely be one of my TOP alpha's for 2017 as the typical boy you love to hate and hate to not have the chance to love.
A must read for lovers of the genre and a complete page turner that will leave your heart beating fast and your head wanting more.

5 GLORIOUS STARS! Jo&Isalovebooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...