Tuesday 27 June 2017

Road To Ruin by Callie Hart

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Road to RuinRoad to Ruin by Callie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Road to Ruin was fantastic. It's dark, angsty and so well written. I flipped the page and it was the end of part one and I was mad. Well, I still kinda am, I didn't want it to end. Ready for the next installment Callie and Jonny if you two could oblige please.

Tommy is all things bad boy with a soft spot for Nikita. Nikita is a female bada** with a great sense of self. Tommy was in deep in the New Orleans underground and got himself out and away. But his sister finds herself in a situation and he has to come home to do what he can to help her.

Nikita has a secret or two we haven't found out yet. She is a therapist at the New Orleans prison. She deals with criminals everyday and does what she can to help them ad that leads her down a road she wasn't intending on going.

Loved both of these characters and this story and looking forward to the next book. There was a few little blips in the book but they did nothing to dissuade from the story. If you like them dark and angsty I highly recommend Road to Ruin.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon UK


Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...