Road To Ruin by Callie Hart

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Road to RuinRoad to Ruin by Callie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Road to Ruin was fantastic. It's dark, angsty and so well written. I flipped the page and it was the end of part one and I was mad. Well, I still kinda am, I didn't want it to end. Ready for the next installment Callie and Jonny if you two could oblige please.

Tommy is all things bad boy with a soft spot for Nikita. Nikita is a female bada** with a great sense of self. Tommy was in deep in the New Orleans underground and got himself out and away. But his sister finds herself in a situation and he has to come home to do what he can to help her.

Nikita has a secret or two we haven't found out yet. She is a therapist at the New Orleans prison. She deals with criminals everyday and does what she can to help them ad that leads her down a road she wasn't intending on going.

Loved both of these characters and this story and looking forward to the next book. There was a few little blips in the book but they did nothing to dissuade from the story. If you like them dark and angsty I highly recommend Road to Ruin.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon UK


Amazon US


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.