Wednesday 28 June 2017

On the Plus Side by Alison Bliss

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



On the Plus Side (A Perfect Fit #2)On the Plus Side by Alison Bliss
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

On The Plus Side by Alison Bliss.


Valerie has always turned heads and has never been short on male attention and affection from all but the man she really wants. Her brothers best friend, Logan. Logan has finally returned home and has opened up his own bar/club in the hope that he'll manage to raise funds to get his mother out of trouble. When he finds Val's (not) to-do list, he does his best to ensure they tick everything off.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much that I enjoyed about this book. The characters lacked maturity and came across as annoying, especially the way they dealt with issues. I was expecting more humor and quality as I have with the previous books I have read from this author. I will say that I enjoyed the cameo appearances from characters in the previous book of the series. Both books in the series are standalones.

*arc received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R35A5ZKQFR5WGM/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...