Tuesday 27 June 2017

The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


The Knocked up PlanThe Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Without a doubt, this is Lauren Blakely's best book to date. I would give it 6 stars if I could. It held me captive and I could not put it down. I knew it would though, being a Lauren Blakely book, it was fait accompli.

Nicole Powers is a talk back radio announcer and writer of all things relating to woman and sex. She is the guru Manhattan and beyond tune into for advice. To make her world complete, she would love a little bundle of joy. All she needs is some baby batter. She is hoping that might be made available by her co worker at the station, Ryder Lockhart. He has all the qualities that she has been looking for, especially the non commitment part.

The Consummate Wingman, aka Ryder, has been burnt in a past relationship and is not looking for love. He needs to up his game at work, and not let his dark mood affect his career. He feels the deal he strikes up with Nicole can only be worthwhile for both of them. He just didn't know it would be so gratifying.

There was so much I loved about this book. It flowed brilliantly from each stage they endured. It felt natural and realistic. I held my breath at some parts, was guttered with others. I laughed and sniffled and smiled the whole way through. It wasn't all about pleasing the woman, it was a balance of both of them achieving happiness. I think this is so important in being partners in life. You will not only love Ryder as your next BBF, because he is so yummily, but will cherish Nicole just as much. Highly recommend this dual POV, friends to lovers book.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...