Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 


My Best Friend's ExMy Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book had me at the opening line.... "Just stick it in." From that moment I knew it was going to be my type of Rom-Com. I haven't had as good a laugh with a book in a long time, so thank you Meghan for bringing Tucker and Emma together and creating this awesome duo. This friends to lovers romance will have you laughing, snorting, sniffling and cheering! All the feels. It was just pure magic for me. If I could, I would give it more stars.

So, a little bit of background. You have read CO-WRECKER, right? Ok good, because if you didn't, you missed a great book. In that book, we were introduced to an Ex who had some issues - Tucker. He has had a tough upbringing and sadly some loss in his past. He is sitting alone in a bar, contemplating going back to his house, when he spots his old school friend, and best friend of his ex. Emma is having a night off from studying to become a nurse, and is happy when she sees Tucker who she hasn't seen since he split up with his ex, Sadie.

Emma has this caring and nurturing personality that just makes you want to be in her circle of friends. She didn't choose being a nurse just randomly. But when she is around Tucker, he brings out her naughtier side. And Tucker...... OMGosh, did you see the cover?!!! And it is not only the good looks and dirty talking that wins me over to him, he is witty and so sweet to Emma, it will melt your heart. She opens him up to things he thought may have been lost forever.

There are so many things I loved about this book. Not just Tucker and Emma, but the secondary characters were amazing too. Racer needs to find his girl, hoping and praying for another book! I also love when a book is in dual POV as you get both sides of the story and it just feels more complete. Highly recommend you grab this beauty and fall in love with them like me.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...