Saturday 24 June 2017

Tycoon by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 



TycoonTycoon by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have finished this book with the most severe case of Aaric love, that I don't quite know what to do with myself! I enjoyed TYCOON from cover to cover, not one moment disagreeable, whether it was an up or a down. Books about tycoons immediately conjure a genre I'm not enamoured by but this tycoon was the most normal man in many ways. Aaric and Bryn were really after a second chance of connecting after being high school friends that were attracted to one another. I found Aaric to be charismatic and full of integrity. I know some might disagree with the integrity statement because of some relationship circumstances, but I found nothing I could critique if I mapped the events to real life.

Bryn isn't the strongest heroine but she's not weak either. She had drive and passion for her business and I just liked her with flaws, vulnerabilities and spark. The side characters were background but complimentary to story development and I'm pretty excited about the next couple.

The story of TYCOON is what really rocked my boat, I loved everything about it. It was light, hot and addicting, the kind of read that has me longing for my kindle when I'm doing adult things. Katy Evans doesn't disappoint me, not because of what she's written before but because she yet again delivered something I didn't know I needed with a fresh, absorbing narrative. I could certainly read more of Aaric and Bryn and anyone else she chooses to write. I know I will re-read or listen to the audio of this book again.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2A8MDUW74UL0C/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0713RM5YX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...