Thursday 1 June 2017

Fearless by Stephanie St. Klaire

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Fearless (McKenzie Ridge, #4)Fearless by Stephanie St. Klaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fearless is book 4 in the A McKenzie Ridge Novel Series. A series that I think just gets better with each book.

This book is mainly centered around Everly and Mason, and Carigan and BJ. Though, the other characters from previous books are all actively involved in this book, too. I love that we get to revisit with them and see how their lives are going. McKenzie Ridge has that great heartwarming small town vibe to it

I really like Stephanie's way of writing that has you feeling like you're 'living' in the book. Like you're a next door neighbor right there with everything unfolding around you.

I also was very happy about Granny Lou. I could hardly stand the suspense of not knowing how she was until this book was released.

This book has everything that I love in a book-suspense, intrigue, romance, humor and sizzling sex.


View all my reviews

Amazon;  https://www.amazon.com/review/R3V26XRETUJV6T/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B071V7634G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...