Friday 9 June 2017

Notes On Love by K.L. Shandwick

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 



Notes On LoveNotes On Love by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Notes on Love was incredible. I loved all the characters. Gray's bandmates were comical and supportive. I enjoyed the love triangle. Gray seemed to flip/flop between Hettie and Phoebe. I personally knew which one I wanted him to be with. I thought she was his perfect match in every way. I wanted to smack Gray multiple times for hurting both of them. I enjoyed his journey of self discovery and on becoming the man he was meant to be. I felt you got to know Gray well and felt everything he was feeling along the way. The beach scene was one of my favorites. I loved there banter. I liked how they toyed with each other. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with all of us. I look forward to your next release.

View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...