Friday 9 June 2017

Till Tomorrow by Kim Claussen

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



Till TomorrowTill Tomorrow by Kim Claussen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Katie Salem is spending the summer fixing up a family owned cabin on the lake. Trying to obtain some peace and privacy for her kids and herself.

The handyman she enlists turns out to be an old friend, Jase Preston.

Both Katie and Jase are widowers with kids, each at different spots in their lives. Through their common grounds they forgage a friendship that turns into a relationship.

In this book we follow along as Katie is going through the process of letting go of Salem, her deceased husband so she can move on. I was crying right along with her. My heart still hurts for her.

This book is so well written that it had my emotions all over the place. Word of warning-you'll want to keep a kleenex near by.

I highly commend Jase's character for being so patient with Katie and giving her all the space she needed.

Another near tragedy has Katie fighting to close back up to safe guard herself. She has to come to the realization that pushing Jase out of her life doesn't mean she'll be safe from possible future heartbreak. That Jase and herself could have a great future full of possibilities.

This is a wonderful book that I highly recommend.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...