Thursday 1 June 2017

Until You by Denise Grover Swank

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Until You (Bachelor Brotherhood #2)Until You by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Until You by Denise Grover-Swank

This is the second book in Grover-Swanks Bachelor Brotherhood series and can absolutely be read as a standalone. It's the story of Tyler and Lauren: a lawyer and a super-secretive workaholic. Tyler and Lauren meet when they're thrown together for their best friend and cousins (respectively) wedding and the sparks between them are alight from the word go. While they try hold off on acting on their mutual attraction, they decide that since neither is attached or looking for anything permanent, why not spend the next month or so enjoying each other until Lauren moves to her next work obligation.

Where I enjoyed the previous book in The Bachelor Brotherhood, Until You was just an ok read for me. There were a few moments that induced laughter, but for the most part, I found it difficult to connect with the characters, and couldn't really believe the romantic connection between them. I'm finding it difficult to rate this book because while I think the actual plot was great, there was something lacking and the characters and their relationship just needed a lot more work. I understand that there was a sexual connection but it was the romance and love aspect I couldn't completely believe. Im looking forward to the next book in this series and hope it'll be a great one.

*arc received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1F3M8TSG73WJG/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...