Thursday 15 June 2017

HOT COP by Laurelin Paige


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Hot CopHot Cop by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all I want to say this book actually made me blush. I don't think I can recall when a book actually did that.

The sex in this book took off right from the start and continued. I'm glad it slowed down a little bit as I felt I was going to hyperventilate (seriously hot)

Livia Ward just had her 29th birthday and she's feeling almost desperate for a baby. Doesn't want a mate. A chance meeting with Policeman Chase Ward makes her feel a contract between the two of them is ideal. Man-whore Chase gets unlimited sex with Livia with no strings attached and Livia gets her baby.

The more time they spend together the more they open up and allow the other one in. I love how Chase inserts himself into Livia's baby plans. Their shopping trip is hilarious. Mr. Hotty also proved that he was there to support her even in times she didn't realize she needed the support.

I fell more and more in love with Chase as the story progressed. Livia is one very lucky lady. These two are ideal together. Their bantering is awesome.

I was either always sweating from the hotness in this book or laughing with a few 'aaaaawwww' moments thrown in.

This is a wonderfully written book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and highly recommend others to read.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...