Monday 12 June 2017

Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard



Roommates With BenefitsRoommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel like I've been on a journey with this book, from instantly liking Soren and seeing something special immediately, whilst thinking Hayden was a little judgemental, moving to being utterly frustrated with Hayden and the events that arose. I have to say all in all I'm satisfied with where this went, where it ended and that it finished with endless possibilities (that is not a spoiler!).

ROOMMATES WITH BENEFITS is a book of firsts; first love, first relationships and I found it insanely sweet to read. It's a story of rookie model meets baseball player aiming for the draft. There was something old-gentleman and noble about Soren and I fell for his charms, the little things he did for people and his physical description sure didn't hurt. The cover of the book totally fell into place for me. I found the whole room-share situation kind of hilarious with a slice of unbelievable.

Hayden was undeserving of the Soren goodness on the whole but I do believe there was character growth towards the end. The final part of the book did have a bit of a rushed feel, or maybe I just wanted it stretched out a bit more in that phase. I just really enjoyed the sweetness, fun and loveliness of this read. The chemistry was perfect and when these two connected it was steam central. I recommend this as a light, fun and hot read with a little sports romance feel to it.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...