There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 12 June 2017

Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard



Roommates With BenefitsRoommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel like I've been on a journey with this book, from instantly liking Soren and seeing something special immediately, whilst thinking Hayden was a little judgemental, moving to being utterly frustrated with Hayden and the events that arose. I have to say all in all I'm satisfied with where this went, where it ended and that it finished with endless possibilities (that is not a spoiler!).

ROOMMATES WITH BENEFITS is a book of firsts; first love, first relationships and I found it insanely sweet to read. It's a story of rookie model meets baseball player aiming for the draft. There was something old-gentleman and noble about Soren and I fell for his charms, the little things he did for people and his physical description sure didn't hurt. The cover of the book totally fell into place for me. I found the whole room-share situation kind of hilarious with a slice of unbelievable.

Hayden was undeserving of the Soren goodness on the whole but I do believe there was character growth towards the end. The final part of the book did have a bit of a rushed feel, or maybe I just wanted it stretched out a bit more in that phase. I just really enjoyed the sweetness, fun and loveliness of this read. The chemistry was perfect and when these two connected it was steam central. I recommend this as a light, fun and hot read with a little sports romance feel to it.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment